As we head toward New Year’s Day, and the fact this will be my last post here in 2017 I wanted to highlight our top 10 posts written in 2017 based on our website traffic.
10. Computer Science Makes The Case For Less Computer Use in Schools by Anne Gassel
9. The Only Way Betsy DeVos’ Confirmation Can Be Stopped by Shane Vander Hart
8. 20 PreK-12 Education Programs Trump’s Proposed Budget Eliminates by Shane Vander Hart
7. Betsy DeVos, No ESSA Did Not End Common Core by Shane Vander Hart
6. What The College Board Does With Data Collected From PSAT & SAT by Cheri Kiesecker
5. Schools Implementing Government-Sponsored Personality Manipulation by Jane Robbins
4. Trump’s Questionable New Education Team by Erin Tuttle
3. Is President Trump Being Played by Betsy DeVos and Jeb Bush? by Jane Robbins and Erin Tuttle
2. Embedded Assessments: An End Around Parental Opt-Outs by Jane Robbins
1. With DeVos News Blackout, Conservative Media Mimic Liberal Media by Jane Robbins
Thank you so much for reading in 2017!
As we head into 2018 I want to feature more contributors (obviously Jane Robbins needs to write more here), branch out covering more aspects of education reform, track federal K-12 education bills, and be a one-stop site for state-by-state legislative action in 2018.
If there are stories and bills in your state that you think we should cover please do not hesitate contacting me at email@example.com. We’d also love to hear your suggestions for making Truth in American Education a better resource.
Happy New Year!