To close out 2014 I thought it would be fun to share a couple top 10 lists from the year based off our website’s stats.
The top ten most read articles in 2014.
- Common Core Math Problems (March 26, 2013)
- What States Have Pulled Out of Their Assessment Consortia (January 23, 2014)
- CCSS Parent Opt-Out Form (March 9, 2013)
- 2014 Common Core Legislation Round-Up (last updated March 27, 2014)
- Classic Response from a Parent Over Common Core Worksheet (March 21, 2014)
- Texas Bans Common Core (June 17, 2013)
- Opt-Out of Common Core Now for the 2014-2015 School Year (April 23, 2014)
- Math U See Touts Common Core (March 1, 2013)
- Local School Board in Central Illinois Passes Anti-Common Core Resolution (August 20, 2014)
- Common Core Math Anxiety Personified in a 2nd Grader (September 10, 2014)
Top 10 Referrers
This does not include traffic from search engines or social media which are the biggest drivers of traffic to TAE. Below are the websites who have sent the most traffic to TAE.
- Common Core Critics (and mirror site)
- Ohioans Against Common Core
- The Christian Post
- Christel Swasey’s blog
- Utahns Against Common Core
- Breitbart News
- Heartlander Magazine
- Parents and Educators Against Common Core
Thank you to our readers who bookmark this site, share it on social media, email it to your friends, subscribe to our RSS feed and link to us. Without you we would not have the readership that we do. Thank you for helping us get the word out about the Common Core.