The Heritage Foundation, Women on the Wall, Eagle Forum, and Voices Empower are co-sponsoring a conference in Austin, TX on June 20-21 called #CaniSee The Solution. It is meant to be a counter-event to the PTA national convention being held in Austin on June 19th-22nd who has invited U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan to keynote.
The #CaniSee The Solution conference will feature some of the most prominent voices who have come together to end the federal takeover of K-12 public education:
- Dr. Sandra Stotsky – Professor Emeritus, University of Arkansas
- Dr. James Milgram — Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at Stanford University
- Jane Robbins – Attorney and senior fellow with American Principles Project
- Dr. Peg Luksik – Founded on Truth
- Alice Linahan – Moderator, Women on the Wall
- MerryLynn Gerstenschlager – Texas Eagle Forum
- Mary Bowen – Current Texas classroom teacher
- Jeanine MacGregor – Writer, researcher, cognitive learning expert
- Nakonia (Niki) Hayes – “The Story of John Saxon” – Saxon Math
- Henry W. Burke — EducationViews.org Contributor
- Jenni White – ROPE – Oklahoma
- Anita Moncrief – True the Vote
- Lisa Benson — National Security Radio
- Karen Schroeder – President of Advocates for Academic Freedom
- Glyn Wright – Executive Director of Eagle Forum
This conference is part of the #CaniSee campaign launced by Women on the Wall that calls on parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and concerned citizens to give the gift of American Exceptionalism to the next generation by going into their child’s classroom to ask these three questions.
- #CanISee™© WHAT you are teaching my child?
- #CanISee™© HOW you are teaching my child?
- #CanISee™© WHO is benefiting financially from the curriculum on which my child’s teacher is being evaluated?
You can register for the conference here.