States Fighting Back Map
You can download the map by clicking on the down arrow at the bottom of the document. You can get a download link and embed code by clicking the share this file envelope just to the left of the down arrow.
Retaining Constitutionally Guaranteed Liberty
Rejecting the Common Core State Standards
The Pending Rejection states are so marked as a result of serious discussion or action taken towards withdrawing from the Common Core State Standards, withdrawing from PARCC or SBAC, delaying implementation of standards or assessments, or not funding the implementation. The discussions or actions considered include public forums, legislative bills, and hearings on state legislative floors in 2012 or 2013.
- SB 190
- HB 565
- Alabama Exits National Common Core Tests
- Common Core’s Race to the Middle in Colorado Dec. 6, 2012
- HB 377 SB 524
- Should Florida postpone implementation of the Common Core?
- Florida Lawmakers Might Delay New Education Standards, Testing For Some Grades
- Lawmakers, commissioner sow seeds to delay Common Core in Florida
- Florida Contemplates ‘Backup’ Tests for Common Core
- Common core ed standards face hearing in House committee
- Senate Bill No. 193
- HB 1427
- HB 4276
- HB 616
- SB 210
- House Bill 733 Common Core Standards Study
- Common Core Standards for ohio Schools Questioned by Some
- Public Hearing on Common Core
- SC Gov Nikki Haley Backs Bill to Block Common Core Standards 2012
- Utah Withdraws From Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium Developing Common Core Tests
- Utah drops out of consortium developing Common Core tests
- Legislature questions common core standards 2012
MN appears on the map as having rejected the CCSS. MN did not adopt the CCSS for Mathematics.
Visit the Truth in American Education Related Websites page for links to groups actively working to stop the Common Core State Standards implementation and related issues.